TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Fabricators for the construction of Fuel Tanker Trailers for day shift. Our client's workshop is located in the Southern Suburbs of Perth; they have requirements for several new Boilermakers.
We require candidates that can weld structural, aluminium, stainless and fabricate when needed. Candidates that have welded in confined spaces/tankers installing baffles and or repair panels that hold a confined space ticket will be looked favourably for these positions.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Read and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Set up jigs
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Hold a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Perth Western Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Confined space ticket (ideally)
- Fuel transport / Fuel Trailer Tanker Repairs industry experience (preferably)
- Boilermaker/Fabrication Trade qualification
TRS Resourcing is a professional recruitment business, and candidate confidentially is assured.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions.
So if this position sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad. Apply Now
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.