TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Mechanics for the servicing and repairs of Heavy Haulage Trailers.
Our client’s workshop is based in the Eastern Suburbs of Perth; they have requirements for Mechanic’s that can work on Trucks and Trailers. Other duties of the position will include general servicing and frame inspections.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Servicing & Repairs of trailer equipment
- Faults Diagnosis
- Component rebuilding
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Computer/job update entry skills
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Perth Western Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Mechanic Trade qualification
- Forklift licence (ideal but not necessary)
- Own Tools
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions.
So if this position sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.
George Mann Apply Now
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.