Fitters to join our client’s workforce. Our client is seeking talent to work either locally or on a FIFO roster.
The role will require you to work on makes such as CAT, Sandvik, and Atlas Copco. This role has the opportunity for career progression and has an attractive wage. It is also a flexible role where you will have the discretion to choose when you’re available to work.
- Sound mathematical skills required for the use and interpretation of Calibration Charts
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe work practices
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Underground experience
- Works well in team environments
- Certificate III in Engineering or relevant Mechanical Trade with 4 years' experience working in the trade
- Trade Qualifications
- 2 years experience in a similar field
- Underground experience required
- The rights to work in Australia
- Reference of past two employers
- Sandvik, CAT, Atlas Copco experience required
TRS Resourcing is a professional recruitment business, and candidate confidentially is assured.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions.
Please send your CV directly via this ad. Apply Now
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.