Trade Assistants – Mig Welding
Duties of these positions will include:
- The use of hand and power tools
- Cutting and Gridding Steel
- Basis Mig Welding
- Have the ability to assemble and dis-assemble mechanical componentry, fitting lights, electrics components to new vehicles
- Relevant experience with the steel fabrication sector
- Hold an understanding of basic welding and manufacturing processes.
- Ideally have a basic understanding of automotive electrical systems.
- Have the ability to learn our clients' correct procedures & processes
- Good working knowledge of OS&H
- Hold a mechanical aptitude.
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Located already in Melbourne Victoria.
- Have the correct right to work in Australia
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.