This job is situated in Perth and requires you to work with a Fly-in, Fly-out roster of two-weeks on and one week off. The position is open for contracted or temporary work.
The position will involve using Top Hammer Drill Rigs to operate Altas Copco F9, T45 & L7 Drill Rigs. You must have prior experience with Blast Hole Drilling to be seriously considered for this position.
To be considered for this position;
- Relevant Blast Hole Drilling Experience
- Onsite Mining Experience
- Physically fit to perform 12 Hour Shifts
- Safe work culture & attitude
- Available to commence immediately
- Current Australian Drivers License
- Rights to work in Australia
- Ability to pass a medical and DAS
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.