Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- Be prepared to do essential light service work
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria.
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Relevant trade qualification
- Own Tools
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia.
We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.