TRS Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Diesel Fitter for that can work on Light Vehicles to Large Mining Drill Rigs / Trucks
Reporting to the workshop manager, our client’s workshop is based in the Eastern Suburbs of Perth, and they have an additional requirement for at least one more Diesel Fitter.
Our client hasn’t ruled out the offer of full-time employment after 6months of Causal Employment on TRS Resourcing books.
We are looking for candidates that have worked with the daily maintenance requirements of Drill Rig equipment however we are happy to look at candidates that have worked servicing on a wide variability of equipment such as Cars, Trucks and or civil plant.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Diagnosis and fault finding
- Be prepared to do service work
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Perth Western Australia
- Hold the correct right to work in Australia
- Relevant trade qualification
- Federal Police Clearance (No More than 3 Months Old)
- Own Tools
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia.
We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.