Truck Trailer Bodies / Body Builders
TRS Resourcing has been asked to source and screen suitable trade qualified Fabricators for the construction of Truck Trays and Trailers for our Client's day shift. Our Client's workshop is in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne; they have requirements for additional boilermakers.
We require candidates that can weld structural, industrial, heavy-gauge steel, and fabricate.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Boilermaker/Fabricator Trade qualification
If this job sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad.
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
George Mann Apply Now
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.