Truck Trailer Accessory Fitter
- Installing electrical harness, lights, plugs and sockets to newly built semi-trailers
- Appropriate cab truck switch controls, running wiring to the truck dashboard to operate tipping equipment and accessories.
- Fitting lights, electrics components to new build truck bodies and tipper trailers
- Help with Diagnose, fault find and repair electrical problems to semi-trailers.
- Relevant background with the Auto or Industrial Equipment Sector
- Have sound knowledge of heavy vehicles and plant equipment,
- Have an understanding of basic hydraulics & pneumatic brake kits (Ideally)
- Basic understanding of automotive electrical systems
- Have the ability to learn correct procedures & processes
- Good working knowledge of OS&H
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Queensland.
- Have the correct right to work in Australia
TRS Resourcing only advertise genuine positions and
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.