Fitter & Turner / CNC Machinist
- Relevant trade qualification
- Experience using manual lathes, mills, cylinder hone, and other workshop machinery and equipment
- Ability to interpret and apply engineering drawings, measuring equipment & documentation
- Ability to complete an accurate assessment of components and service reports
- Competent in the testing of hydraulic assemblies
- Able to work unsupervised
- Knowledge of hydraulic repair processes
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Reference to past two employers
- Be already based in Melbourne Victoria.
- Have the rights to work in Australia
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. We strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.