Our client's workshop is in the Epping area and is a specialist in the design, manufacture, and supply of Pneumatic Dry Bulk Tankers & blowers and compressors for the transport & storage of dry bulk products.
They have requirements for several Skilled TA's that can carry out a wide range of duties including Basic MIG Welding.
The successful Trades Assistants will work within different areas across the shop floor.
The use of hand and power tools
- Cutting and Gridding Steel and Aluminium;
- Have the ability to assemble and dis-assemble mechanical componentry.
- Fitting lights and electrics components to new vehicles.
- Relevant experience with the steel and aluminium fabrication sector.
- Has an understanding of basic welding and the manufacturing process.
- Ideally have a basic understanding of automotive electrical systems.
- Have the ability to learn correct procedures & processes.
- Good working knowledge of OS&H.
- Hold a mechanical aptitude.
- Reference contact details of two past employers.
- Based already in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Have the correct right to work in Australia.
No CV? That’s not a problem. We are here to help potential candidates by providing a custom-built CV Generator to fill in their previous experience and qualifications to create a CV that will help them avoid missing out on the position that they apply for.